Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

Cast: Kristen at LAX (flight to Australia ) + Kristen about TWITTER(smile)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Die Mütze steht ihr...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Über TWITTER

Kristen shared, “He [a fan] was nice. He didn’t ask for a picture. That’s good, because then they go and Twitter them and then the paparazzi know where I am and they drive to my location and it gets crazy. Twitter ***** me over every day of my life. Because people go, ‘I’m sitting next to Kristen Stewart right now’ and then they show up. I see people on their phones and I just want to take these cookies and throw them. It’s like ‘Get off your ****** phone and get a life!’ It’s so annoying.”

Eins muss man sagen, sie ist ehrlich und sagt was sie denkt. Und das ist gut, ob man Twitter nun gut findet oder nicht ist ja jeden seine Sache...


Heute morgen hab ich nur ein kleines JustJared Bild davon gesehen, und dann ist mir der Account ihres Livejournals eingefallen, und nat. waren da mehr Bilder von ihr.

Ich habe so das Gefühl, dass ihr Haarfarbe wieder anders ist, ihr?
Aber hübsch wie immer...

XOXO Bigi, danke JustJared, Livjournal of Kristen Stewart and LionandLamb

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen