Freitag, 27. März 2009

Rob klärt Gerüchte auf.


These days, you can't look at a gossip rag or website without finding some new -- often outrageous -- story about Robert Pattinson, the red-hot star of 'Twilight.'

When we talked to Pattinson in anticipation of his upcoming film 'Little Ashes' (in theaters May 8, 2009), we decided to get the sexy 22-year-old's take on a few recent headlines.

Find out if he really took a fan to dinner, his response to Ryan Reynolds' admiration ... and if the guy showers. -- By Angie Argabrite


1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about you?

I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

2. So that's not true?

Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]

3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?

That is true, yeah.

4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?

I haven't even been on the set yet!

5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.

Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?

You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.

7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.

[Embarrassed laugh] Really?

8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?

Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ...


source:

Danke an Insides Movies Blog

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen