Freitag, 27. März 2009
Rob klärt Gerüchte auf.
These days, you can't look at a gossip rag or website without finding some new -- often outrageous -- story about Robert Pattinson, the red-hot star of 'Twilight.'
When we talked to Pattinson in anticipation of his upcoming film 'Little Ashes' (in theaters May 8, 2009), we decided to get the sexy 22-year-old's take on a few recent headlines.
Find out if he really took a fan to dinner, his response to Ryan Reynolds' admiration ... and if the guy showers. -- By Angie Argabrite
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about you?
I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"
2. So that's not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]
3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.
4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?
I haven't even been on the set yet!
5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.
6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?
You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.
7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.
[Embarrassed laugh] Really?
8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?
Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ...
Danke an Insides Movies Blog