Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2008

So wird Rob seine Stalkerin los, lol!


Robert Pattinson Knows How To Deal With Stalkers



Robert Pattinson is getting the hang of being famous. He says he understands the pressures that come with the job, but one thing he won't have to worry about is stalkers.

He says he's already had to deal with the situation.

"I had a stalker while filming a movie in Spain last year," he told Teen. "She stood outside of my apartment I used every day for weeks - all day, every day."

In a moment of inspiration, the young Brit star of Twilight came up with a simple way to get rid of the woman.

"I was so bored and lonely that I went out and had dinner with her," he said. "I just complained about everything in my life and she never came back."

Robert says his secret weapon is his personality.

"People get bored of me, in like, two minutes."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen