Montag, 25. Januar 2010

Gossip: cute cute cute



Of course he´s calling me"smile"
He´s still damn hot, don´t you think?

I just want to get a chance to see "Blue Valentine " on DVD or so...
I want to be Michelle or the little girl... next to him "gosh"
Shé has such a great style. Michelle Williams, Rachel Bilson, Kirsten Dunst and Kristen Stewart, are best dressed for me .. forever, but Anne Hathaway and Liv Tylor too...
He´s so great...
She looks happy again...
Drummer of a rock Band, of course ... again typical for Kirsten...

They´re not split? Or I´m confused?
cutest pics of today... this guy is really chic and hot...just want to say this...

love to see him so ... hot? yeah kind of... and his girlfriend( damn)

XOXO Bigi, I just want to be somewhere else, just for a few days...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen