Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

Gesprächsthema Nummer 2: The Taj Mahal

Komische Überschrift ich weiß, aber so heist das Kapitel im Buch. Und ich liebe diesen Brief( den Dexter Emma schreibt).
(1 Teil davon)

I know what I´m talking about. If you don´t want to know my theory, stop reading more now.
Good. Here it is. I think you´re scared of being happy, Emma.
I think you think that the natural way of things is for your life to be grim and grey and dour and to hate your job, hate where you live, not to have success or money or God forbid a boyfriend( and a quick discersion here - that whole self-deprecating thing about being unattractive is getting pretty boring I can tell you).
In fact I´ll go further and say that I think you actually get a kick out of being disappointed and under-achieving, because you can make a joke out of it. Is this annoying you?
I bet it is, Well I´ve only just started.

........und das geht immer so weiter, ich will jetzt keine 3 Seiten abschreiben, mit dieser kleinen kleinen Schrift........

Ich mochte den Brief einfach, ich liebe es wenn Männer plötzlich anfangen zu reden, nur weil sie betrunken sind, schon komisch.

XOXO BIGI, ich schau wieder Skins bis Samstag dann:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen