Freitag, 18. September 2009

Gossip: Yesterday and Today


JJ: Hi, Penn! How have you been?

PB: I’m great - I can’t complain. You’re always done up more than the rest of the people here! This jacket is very nice - what is this? (tugs at jacket zipper) Zara! It looks even nicer than that, though.

JJ: Thank you! What’d you think of Mr Hudson’s performance?

PB: He’s great - I’d never even seen or heard of him before and it was nice - it was simple, pleasant music.

JJ: How was the US Open [with girlfriend Blake Lively]?

PB: It was amazing - I loved it! I had never watched tennis in person and I’d grown up being aware of it and watching it but it was so much more exciting to see in person. [Roger] Federer with that between-the-legs shot - that was f—in’ incredible. That was really the highlight of my weekend - I was hoping for that kind of moment. At that point, I was expecting it. The game had reached a point where it was either going to end soon or it was going to go on for, like, two hours. So I was hoping, hoping, hoping that would happen. It was great.

JJ: Did you watch the finals?

PB: You know what, I was working and I wasn’t able to see them, so I heard just today that del Potro won! He is two years younger than me! I was looking through the US Open profile thing and he was born in ‘88. Amazing.

(Click inside for more of JustJared.com’s exclusive interview with Penn Badgley…)

JJ: Where’s Blake — is she shooting Gossip Girl?

PB: She’s working tonight.

JJ: I want to talk to you guys together!

PB: I know! She’s the star of the show - what can I say?

JJ: How has Fashion Week been?

PB: I didn’t do anything except for tonight - I did [Tommy] Hilfiger’s show. It was great - a lot of fun. I sat next to Taylor Swift! I’d never met her before - she was very sweet.

JJ: How was the Anna Sui event? How are the clothes?

PB: They were for girls, mostly. The idea is that it’s a Gossip Girl line for cheaper. I support that.

JJ: Have you visited Blake on the set of The Town yet?

PB: I went up to Boston - she wasn’t shooting, but we went up for the Red Sox/Yankees game. And the rest of the time, I’ve been on location shooting. I know what the job entails, so I don’t want to be there distracting her. I like to spend my own time by myself so I give her that respect. In fact, a lot of the time, she wants me to come and I say, “No, I think you should take it.”

JJ: I heard she gets it on with Ben Affleck - are you going to be jealous?

PB: I’ll say this, because we don’t talk about this much, but in another relationship, I might be - but with her, she and I have such an unbelievable trust. So in this situation, no, I’m not remotely. It’s not that I’m an inconceivably jealous person, but in this particular relationship, no.

JJ: Do you have any tattoos?

PB: No, but there’s a design that I’ve had for about four years that I want to get, but it’s a little large and it’s kind of weird.

(Someone from the hotel interjects and asks me if I’m doing an interview. Clearly, I was. I had an audio recorder out this whole time and she asks who I’m interviewing for.)

PB: Just Jared! This is Just Jared here!!!

JJ: Who was that lady?

PB: I don’t know, I met her yesterday.

JJ: Back to your tattoo — what’s the design of?

PB: It’s weird. I’m sure everybody who reads this is going to be, like, “What the f*** is he thinking?” It’s a design that kind of goes up this way (he touches his rib cage underneath his right armpit). It’s weird and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get it.

JJ: Did you draw it yourself?

PB: Yes, because I draw. You know, the first thing I ever wanted to do was be a cartoonist, so yeah. Drawing has been a long passion of mine, so I designed it.

JJ: Have you watched any of the other CW shows yet, like Vampire Diaries?

PB: I saw a little bit of Vampire Diaries and I liked it - it looked sharp and I like the main guy, who I met and is a really nice guy. I actually just met Sara Paxton from The Beautiful Life. She’s a sweet girl. I haven’t seen many of the shows - it seems like they’re doing well, though.

She is really cute


OMG, sie sitz neben der VOGUE Managerin OMG- die kennt doch jeder von euch oder?-

At a Filmfestival - Toronto?-



They split, whoa!! No !!!
Liv out and about, and she is still gorgeous

At NY Fashion Week ...again

JJ: Your stylist Logan Horne boy was featured on tastemaster Scott Schuman’s fashion blog The Sartorialist.

LM: Yeah, he showed me! It’s cute. He’s a cutie pie.

JJ: You’ve been attending a few fashion shows this week. When you see a look you like, do you put in a request?

LM: Well, the other night, someone asked me how I dressed myself and I was, like, “My stylist dresses me” but I’d say it’s, like, 80-90% him and the rest is me because I’m very open-minded and we’re always on the same page - just very open-minded and it’s fun.

JJ: You went to a fashion show with Rachel McAdams - how was that?

LM: Altuzarra! Yeah, I met her there and she was nice - [photographers] are always, like, “Can we take a picture together?” but I can’t even describe it. She’s so beautiful in person! Very nice, too.

(Click inside for more of JustJared.com’s exclusive interview with Leighton Meester…)

JJ: How was your Fashion’s Night Out at Bergdorf Goodman?

LM: Yeah, I was working all day long and Alexandre Birman, the shoe designer, I’ve been wearing his shoes a lot - [Logan and I] discovered them and they’re really, really good! I’ve actually been wearing them on the show a lot also. He’s Brazilian and he’s so funny because he and his whole group are Brazilians are so warm and so nice and very sassy. And my stepmother and stepsisters are Brazilian - my dad’s married to a Brazilian woman.

JJ: Do they speak Portuguese?

LM: They speak Portuguese - I know, like, two words because my brother’s baby - he has three children and they’re highly encouraged to speak Spanish, so if I’m going to know any language, it’s going to be Spanish, not Portuguese… and Portuguese is difficult.

JJ: What was it like presenting with Jack Black at the 2009 MTV VMAs?

LM: Lots of fun! He’s really funny. They told me that he was going to be dressed like his character, but… (laughs)

JJ: Where are you with your new album?

LM: It’s hard to say because I’m still working on it so much. I could stop now because I think I have enough material but I’ve come to a point where I’m slowing down. I’m still in the studio all the time working and writing and tweaking but it’s really, really fun.

JJ: Do you have an album title yet?

LM: Yeah, I think I figured it out but I can’t tell you yet. (laughs). Soon!

JJ: If you could encapsulate the essence of your album in one word, what would the word be?

LM: I think that the music itself is very, very fun for the most part. I have a few more ballady, emotional songs. But lyrically, it’s a little more docile - the music is very fun. I guess it’s dance music - it’s electro-driven but it’s still soft.

JJ: Is your leaked song Body Control going to be on the album?

LM: I’m not sure now because obviously somebody leaked it. It kind of sucks, but what can you do? But I was really happy because everyone loves it and I have a Twitter and everybody was always, like, “we love that song!” so it was nice to hear. It kinda did suck that I didn’t have any control over that. I did not have body control over that.

JJ: The next song you leak should be leaked to JustJared.com.

LM: If I ever leaked the music! I don’t know who did it. I think somebody hacked the producer who made the track. It happens all the time, which really sucks, but what are you going to do?


I Like her everytime more, and at this time, i like her more then Blake Livley


Kellan works ... out !




Katherine with her Baby ..omg !!!!!


Isla Fisher..i love her...

He opens a Club in LA
and they come...
Uhh, Shane West ..kind of sexy...


Eva Mendes in NY

Na sieh einer an, 30 Seconds to Mars Members on the Road !!

Brad in Spain

And they split.. omg-war nicht überraschend-


so good...


I love her Tattoo
Let´s Panic "lach" Ach mist, die haben sie ja getrennt...
Adam, aber natürlich...

Ach ja sie trägt Marc Jacobs -i love him-
Wie auch Megan war sie auf der Hot Topic Premiere ihres Films...

Danke Just Jared und Gossip Girls... So das war mal der Abteil Gossip, jetzt gehts weiter...
XOXO Bigi

PS: Sry das ich oft englisch schreibe, aber ich hab da so ein neues Project-später mehr- und deswegen bin ich da so drin...

1 Kommentar: