Freitag, 18. September 2009

Vampire Diaries: Episode 2 in Pics

That makes me wake up today, and what about you?
Stefan just smiling, omg what I´m saying .."just" is out of place ...
Up to Taylor mh...
Matt and Elena, really great friends, i think.. and Matt is really nice...
...poor Vicky...
"I see why my brother is so smitten" ... "It´s about time"
These scene was great -like all with they both-
Perfect..
That was soooo OMG ! And then that with Damon, OMG cute and dangerous at the same time...-Franzi eine der Scenen an die ich den Tag über dachte-
That was what i mean.. OMG
"Do you wanna know what i would write oder er sagt what i regret( aber warum soll er das bedauern???-Franzi help!!!)? " she nodded " I met a girl, we talk , it was epic" she smiled...
This wasn´t the last Scene... Oh jeah, this wasn´t I´ve just have to say OMG Damon, what are you doing?
End ! .. Just of Episode Two ...

Kurz und knapp oder ??"lach"
XOXO Bigi, ich hoffe ihr habt euren spaß -kommentare bitte "lach"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen