Samstag, 5. September 2009

Gossip: Today


On her most favorite and least favorite things about working with [director] Michael Bay: “God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia [Labeouf] and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do.”

On Zac Efron on the April 2009 cover of Interview Magazine: “He’s beautiful. He’s the next Elizabeth Taylor. I’m just kidding. I just like to make fun of him. I know Zac. He knows that I make fun of him out of love. Everything I say in interviews I say to his face in person. I try it on him and get his reaction and then I say it publicly… I’ll tell him that [he's the male Elizabeth Taylor] in the future. This picture made me think of it. It was like [her perfume ad for] White Diamonds.


He´s back !!! -nicht das es mich soo interessieren würde- "lach"
Aber das Lied ist echt ein Ohrwurm muss man so sagen
Ich mag sie einfach , deshalb nochmal weitere Bilder.. von ihr in Spain
Gesichtet: Just Jared, Sovial Life
XOXO Bigi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen