Sonntag, 30. August 2009

Gossip: Emile Hirsch about Kristen Stewart and Taking Woodstock( New Interview) + Clips to Taking Woodstock



Emile Hirsch stays cool with Into The Wild co-star Kristen Stewart. He jump-started her career by recommending her to Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke.

“I was gushing about her,” he says. “I think she’s so talented and so perfect.”

He continues, “She’s a great conversationalist, very inquisitive. She’s got a little bit of an edge, too, though, so she’s not a pushover. She’s strong and cool. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, and she’s emotional, too.”


Und hier ein kleiner Einblick zum weiteren Interview

What was his nude scene like?

“The technology almost came back to bite me because I would repeatedly see people with their iPhones out. There would be a crowd of 200 people, and I’d be like ‘oh my God, are they taking photos of me naked? This is wacked.’”

Das ganze Interview hier: -echt interessant-



Ich muss echt sagen, wau sieht Emile da gut aus, aber das ist ja nichts neues, aber die Haare stehen ihm...


much longer

XOXO bigi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen