Freitag, 13. November 2009

Cast: Xavier on Teen Vogue


I love his glasses, and it´s funny...
XOXO Bigi

Xavier Samuel, an Australia native who’s joining the Twilight cast in Eclipse, drops by Teen Vogue to chat.

The 25-year-old actor, who’ll play Riley, talked about the film, his favorite directors and actors who he crushes on.

On how filming went: “Playing Riley was cool - I get to boss around a bunch of newborn vampires. I had a really good time hanging out with everyone in Vancouver. I play the guitar, so [Jackson Rathbone] and I had a few jams together - [Robert Pattinson] plays as well, he’s really good.”

On his favorite actors and directors: “I’d really like to work with the Coen Brothers, as well as Wes Anderson and Paul Thomas Anderson. For actors, I’d say Mark Ruffalo, Billy Crudup, and Philip Seymour Hoffman.”

On which celebs he crushes on: “I’d have to say January Jones from Mad Men, Natalie Portman, and the girl who plays the obsessive fan Mel on Flight of the Conchords.”


PS: Thanks Just Jared

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen